Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Friday, March 26, 2010

Getting there

I decided to go ahead and make it a 1RM week with the exception of squats. I maxed out on bench today. I made the decision to try for my 1RM after I had done heavy incline dumbbell presses capping out at 100lbs for 5 on my 5th set. Not ideal for me to waste that energy prior to establishing my 1RM but I still pressed 330lbs. Not bad. 405 deadlift (still had more), 330 bench press (should have more). If I can now get this knee back together then I'll be straight. I did some Free Motion squats yesterday but that DOES NOT translate to a free back squat. I'll try next week.

Tomorrow and Sunday are the two biggest cash tournaments to start the year. $6 g's up for grabs this weekend. We have to be in the top three favorites to win it all. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment