
My apologies for the absence! Lots going on and preoccupation with the acquisition of my new toy for the summer! I bought a 2000 Jeep Wrangler and I just got the tags today to get it on the road!! I'm a little behind still, so I'll post for yesterday and today to get caught up.
Yesterday is ordinarily shoulders but I skipped last Friday, for reasons that I can't recall at the moment, so I had to do bis and tris. I did some calf training as well since I had the extra time. I had a busy weekend but felt refreshed not having lifted since Thursday. I'm taking all my supplements religiously, my EFA's, multis, jack3d, BCAA's, and my protein. Food intake has been good so far this week as we enter the final two months before Memorial Day. This workout got my arms SWOLE!
Tuesday, March 23
My motivation levels remained high today and smashed shoulders today. I superset HSPU's and hi pulls, push / pull, and it felt great. I did the HSPU's off a stack of 3 - 25lb plates which gave me a 5" lift. I was able to get full range of motion for all 8 thru 4. I was stoked seeing how I superset with hi pulls. I definitely thought I would struggle once I got to sets 5 and 4, but I was good for all 30 reps on the HSPU's and the hi pulls. The push presses with only 115 lbs for 3 sets of 5 was a killer. I pretty much shot my load on the first two exercises that I had to will my way through the push presses. I finished this workout up with side lying laterals and tripod laterals. Gotta get that core work in.
No comments:
Post a Comment