I missed the last two days for a couple reasons: 1) Wed was a boring ass workout since it was legs and wasn't even worth the time to report on, 2) I've been consumed with trying to find a jeep, and 3) stressed out about work.
Yesterday's chest workout consisted of 3 different exercises--flat, incline, and Hammer Strength incline.
Here's the W.O.D. from yesterday.
Flat bench 225x15, 275x2, 295x2, 225x8
Incline bench 185x5, 225x4, 225x4, 225x4
Hammer Strength Incline 180x12, 180x10, 180x8
Today was a little better. Stress can really put a damper on your workouts! It's like putting sand in your gas tank! Now that all the drama at work is over with, for the time being, I can hopefully crank it out again.
Here's today's W.O.D.
Overhd. ext 70x10, 80x8, 90x8, 100x8
Alternating DB curls 30x8, 35x7, 40x6, 40x6
Alt. grip D handle pushdowns 50x10, 60x8, 60x8
Hi cable curls 50x10, 50x10, 50x8
Skullcrushers 95x5, 105x5, 105x5
Barbell curls 3 sets of 95x4
Bungee pushbacks 25
Bungee curls 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment