The challenge has been issued and it's a gonna be a war. My boy, Alex Usategui, the king of box jumps in my mind, and I are racing to see who can box jump 54" from a static position. I'm not sure how close he is to accomplishing this, but I am one step away.....literally! I stacked the boxes today and worked myself up to only needing a one step drop in. I was really shocked I was able to hit this even with the three step drop in that I stared with but never did it with a one step. Next up will be a static jump but that's gonna be MUCH harder! I'm anticipating a few falls and banged up shins. I'll be sure to post all the outtakes for your viewing pleasure.
As for the rest of WOD, shoulders and abs. I was really amped up after hitting the box jumps. I spent a good 15 minutes on the box jumps so I had very little time to work with which is why I didn't get all the footage. I got some stuff, here's the rundown, with no rest between shoulder and ab supersets.
L sits 3 sets of 30 second holds
Free Motion laterals 20x17, 25x10, 30x10
Toes to bar 4 sets of 8
Smith military presses 185x6, 195x6, 195x6, 205x6
Cable crunches 3 sets of 72.5x12
Ankel cuff rev flyes 32.5x6, 37.5x6, 37.5x7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment