So I'm finally caught up with all the vids. Today, Friday, I had to hit up shoulders and traps. I started with kip ups to HSPUs. These were pretty easy I must say, I'll have to go elevated so I can increase my ROM a bit. I moved onto superset explosive modified barbell shoulder presses with Hammer Strength shrugs. The barbell shoulder presses smoked out my front delts pretty fast, as you can tell, I slowed down considerably from the first set to the last. Dumbbell lateral raise rack runs and smith machine wide-grip upright rows were next on the agenda. I didn't video this or the next two exercises because it was just too hard without someone actually doing the recording. 3 sets on the rack runs and my shoulders were screaming but I forced myself to hit up some DB snatches and windshield wipers for abs. The last exercise I did was the "T" outs from side plank. I didn't have to use much weight to make this move effective. All it took was a measly 12.5 lb DB to finish me off. My shoulders were exhausted and my shoulders very rarely feel taxed like this so it was a very good feeling! I'm looking to be sore from this workout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment