Wednesday, December 9, 2009
And it begins...............
Ever wonder what it means to be "Fit?" Well, I have and the answer rocked my world. I always considered myself to be "fit," but I soon realized that I'm not as "fit" as I would like to be nor would anyone who was actually "fit" would describe me to be. I found motivation from two sources, who I will not name at this time, but will give credit to once I get where I am trying to go. I have always prided myself for looking the part, through years and years of traditional weight training protocols, but now it's time. Time to, not only look and appear to be "fit," but to actually BE "fit!" I'm not going to throw out the protocols that have gotten me to where I am currently, but rather build a hybrid approach to achieve my goals. And so it begins.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment