Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Workout

It's Christmas Eve and no that doesn't mean we get the day off from training! There's always time to get in a workout and if I'm not doing it, someone else is. I decided to give myself another day off from hitting chest due to soreness but knew I had to get something in so I did back squats and RDLs! Back squats went as follows: 135x15, 185x10, 225x2, 245x1, 275x1, 295x1, and 245x2. I almost crashed on the 295. That felt really heavy for some reason. I must admit that I didn't properly warm up, which I should have given how cold it was in the garage. I followed up with RDLs (romanian deadlifts): 185x4, 205x4, 225x3, 245x2, 255x1, and 275x1. I felt really strong here, much stronger than I did on the squats. Looking back, I should have done two more sets because I probably could have gotten up to 3 hundo. Oh well, next time. Tomorrow is Christmas and I don't plan on taking a day off, but we'll see. Tomorrow could mark a long run in the morning before all the festivities. One way or another, something will get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment