Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Post blizzard and cabin fever........

After being stuck inside for what seemed like an eternity, I was pumped to get into the gym. I tried to hit it hard on Tuesday despite waking up late, not getting in a normal breakfast, and feeling tired from going to watch the Deadskins get pummeled by the Little Giants. 25 year aged bourbon and half a cigar later made me feel like crap this morning and I felt the effects as I went through the 1 pm workout having only a yogurt and some Muscle Milk since 7 am to fuel me. I did supersets with kipping pull ups with Rocky's and bent over rows with floor wipers. I moved onto Free Motion plank and rows and hi pulley crossover rows with decline situps to finish up back. I started with alternating dumbbell curls to start biceps and did 3 way hanging leg raises. I ran the rack up to 40 lbs on the curls and my biceps were on fire. I'm not used to doing a lot of reps so the change up was a good shock to my muscles. My next exercise was standing barbell curls supersetting with side bends. To finish off the bis, I hit up some Free Motion flathead curls to smoke 'em out. I didn't have much left in me so the weight being used was pretty embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment