Thursday was leg day and I REALLY wasn't feeling heavy squats and deadlifts so I decided that pistols and plyos would suffice. I started with pistols from 8 down to 4. These were much easier than I anticipated but I knew what I had coming wasn't going to be fun. I followed up the pistols by warming up with 24 and 42 inch box jumps. I finished my box jumps at 48 inches with a one to two step drop in. Not thrilled about the one to two step drop in because I used to be able to to do a 48 inch box jump standing still and only needed a three step drop in for the 54 inch box jumps. It's true what they say, if you don't use it, you lose it. After the warm-up, the real workout began. I started with a pistol, to a 1 legged 24" box jump, jump down and do another pistol all on the same leg then switching off to the other leg. I moved up to 30" single leg box jumps and then finished with lateral 24" box jumps to finish. My legs were pretty fried but I hit up 4 sets of RDL's on the Free Motion Lift. Legs, FINISHED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment