Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 3--Grass Roots

So this is day 3 of my back to grass roots training. So far I've hit up chest, abs, arms, and legs and my workouts have been much more intense. I've been pretty sore from the first two days and I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling the heavy leg workout done today. I started with squats finishing at 315 for 1. My next exercise was on the Free Motion Squat and I did 3 sets of 6 lunges at 200 lbs. My glutes were on fire after 3 sets here. I then switched gears and performed my RDL's. I finished at 275 for 3 reps. Immediately after the RDL's, I finished with seated leg curls. I felt like I definitely had more on the squats and the RDL's. More so on the RDL's. I think my new found energy is coming from the extra sleep I've been able to get with all my clients being out of town. Whatever it is, I like it! I only have video on the squats and RDL's.

No comments:

Post a Comment