
Today called for back and calves. YES, I said calves! Again, I hit this workout first thing in the morning at 7. I'm not really satisfied with the intensity of today's workout but considering the crappy night's sleep, I guess I'll take it. Late nights in Florida screwed up my sleep pattern. Next week, I'm gonna have to make up for today's crap. Here's the rundown:
Warm up
2 sets of 10 strict wide grip chin ups
Free Motion Calf 260x15, 300x15
Free Motion Lat pulls 160x10, 170x10, 180x8
Free Motion Calf 340x12 drop set to 300x10 drop set to 260x8, 300x12
Seated rows 4 sets of 165x10
seated calf raises 4 sets of 90x12
Hammer Strength reverse grip pulldowns 180x8, 180x10, 180x8
Wrong way cable rows 100x8, 140x8
Life Fitness seated rows-pronated grip 150x8, 140x8, 140x8
Life Fitness calf 110x30, 130x25, 130x25
I started off feeling good, but lost focus and intensity when I got to the Hammer Strength pulldowns. Oh well, it happens. My nutrition today was pretty good. Tomorrow will be better if this damn knee can hold up during squats.
No comments:
Post a Comment