As expected, as a new year begins, so do new resolutions, and new resolutions leads to a crowded gym with new faces! The next couple of months will be complete madness in the gym during the morning and evening rush. It's Monday, so the workout was chest and abs. I did not get any video on this workout for time was of the essence and I had to get it all in without having to worry about setting up the FlipVid. Here's the workout below:
I supersetted a chest exercise with an ab exercise.
-Incline bench 2 warm up sets with 135 and 205, followed by 3 sets of 3 at 225lbs
-Hanging leg raises 5 sets of 15
-Flat bench 225x5 followed by 3 sets of 3 at 275lbs
-leg press crunches 4 sets of 15
-Incline dumbbell presses 70x10, 70x10, 65x10, 65x10
-Side cable crunches 100x15, 120x15, 120x15, 120x15
I felt weak on the incline bench, but I think that was a direct result of not being able to get in a proper warm up before starting this workout. I should have gone heavier on the flat bench but I didn't have a spot. I definitely could have pushed more there even despite not having a lot of rest between sets. I think I'll be pretty close to that 360 mark. It was December 15 when I said I was going to give myself 2 months from then to get my 1RM to 360. That gives me just over a month to get there. I don't see that being a problem at all. Stay tuned!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment