Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No excuses continued....


So things didn't go exactly as planned. I started off jogging and my knee still didn't feel great so I adjusted the workout from the December 16th program. The workout went as follows:

3 rounds of half mile run followed by a 500M row on the C2.

Round 1
Half mile jog-5 min
C2-1 min 39 sec

Round 2
Half mile jog-4 min 4 sec
C2-1 min 43 sec

Round 3
Half mile jog-3 min 54 sec
C2-1 min 46 sec

I didn't post any blistering times on the treadmill but my knee was more the issue. I definitely had more but better to be safe than sorry given USFTL Nationals is in 8 days. I was pretty satisfied with the 500M row times with rounds 1 and 2 being faster than the two rounds I did in December. Getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment