Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No excuses!

It seems as though I tweaked both of my knees playing ball this weekend. I guess 3 hours of football on turf fields, in single digit weather, is a recipe for disaster for the knees. I've had stability issues in both knees, more so on the left knee than the right. The right knee is giving me problems with internal and external rotation of the foot. I thought it would be fine by today, given it's leg day. I thought about resting it, but I don't necessarily have to train harder today, but I can train smarter..............

Ok, so I tried, what I thought would be training smarter, and failed miserably. I got through 20 burpees, in my pursuit to conquer the 100 burpee challenge for time, before I felt my right knee start to give out and pulsate in pain. I am going to try and hit up the C2 and Tabata treadmill workout I did on Wednesday December 16th. I'm hoping my time has improved since. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment