Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Friday, January 29, 2010

T-shirt reads "Major Leauge Muscle"

Still experiencing difficulties so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Here's the workout for today. I crushed it! My arms were so pumped up that I had a hard time getting my hands up to wash my face. That's always a great feeling! This video will show you all of my workout except for the first two movements. My first superset was overhead rope extensions and incline DB curls. I did 4 sets here, going heavy as possible.

Oh and that goal of getting over the hump that was 180lbs....you can go ahead and take that off the list! 180.5 today!!! Actually, let me get my bodyfat checked before I go around patting myself on the back. I gotta make sure I'm in the single digit bodyfat levels, can't be tipping the scales with sloppy weight! If all goes well, "Major League Muscle?" Yes, please!!

1 comment: