Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, 2009 is gone and twenty-ten begins! I'm looking for big things on all fronts this year so look out!

As expected, my body is crushed from the work I put in yesterday so I'm going to take the day off. Not that big of a deal for the rest is warranted and much needed. I do make my over to the gym today and ran 3 miles, but there was absolutely no lifting of any weight whatsoever! My whole upper body is sore and could feel it even while running. Definitely a good thing though. Tomorrow and the next day will be straight cardio days seeing how I have two all day football tournaments so I'll get my fair share of run in. Then Monday, I'll be back in the gym, with everyone else with a brand new resolution, getting my swole on. Only difference will be, my program continues on after the first couple months. Everyone has a resolution, the question is, how long will you hold up to yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment