
....because my right knee is still swollen, in need of draining, and most likely meniscus repair. I never thought I'd utter the words, "I just want to squat heavy" but not being able to is driving me crazy. I'm not going to waste much time during this post unless you want to here me complain about my knee when I have no one to blame but myself. Time waits for no man and ever since I entered my 30's, recovery just hasn't been the same. I really did hope to be "forever young!" Tomorrow's workout is chest and maybe some abs. I may break this workout into two parts, chest at SCLA and abs at home so I can use the GHD that I just bought tonight. I'm hoping for a lot of great things to come with this new purchase. "Paik's Pain Factory" is in transition. One piece is in place, hopefully a 600 or 700 lb tractor tire will be acquired in the very near future. 4 months and counting til Memorial Day and so I pose the question again, will your fitness goals come to fruition?!?! Don't talk about it, BE ABOUT IT!
One last thing, my back is jacked up from yesterday's workout!
hope your knee will feel better soon.
ReplyDelete