Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WAYYY too close!!

Today was a long 7 hours of client training with only time for breakfast, grilled chicken breast and rice at 5:45AM, and then a Myoplex Deluxe MRP at 12:30. I finished up today at 2 and then came home to have some shrimp, chicken, beef with mixed vegetables and rice for my third meal before getting my back workout in.

I decided to try something different today and got worked! I took to the playground by my house to use the bars for pull ups and reverse push ups for the first part of the workout. Here's how that went:

Part 1--Playground

I did 3 rounds of all 5 exercises with as little rest as possible.

Jump rope 150, 125, 100
Reverse push ups 25, 20, 15
Burpees 15, 12, 10
Strict pull ups 10, 8, 6
Kipping pull ups 10, 8, 6

This shit SMOKED me! I was pretty close to losing my lunch seeing how it was only an hour ago from when I ate last. I didn't keep time but I didn't rest but to re-adjust the camera. I don't like to puke and was teetering on the edge. The first two exercises were pretty easy which was set up on purpose to help me recover from the burpees, pull ups and then kipping pull ups. Given the ease of the bodyweight rows, I decided to come home and hit up a few more rowing movements. I sprinted home and immediately set the bar up.

Part 2--Garage

Bent over rows-pronated grip 155x8, 155x8
Bent over rows-supinate grip 155x8, 155x8

Face pulls 120x12, 130x12, 140x10

This wasn't heavy, but damn if it didn't feel like a thousand lbs! Oh well, I got through, felt like crap 10 minutes afterward but didn't puke, thank god. Here's the footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment