Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wham-O!


Finally, I got in a kick-ass workout for arms! Skullcrushers with close grip burnouts, 4 sets starting at 65lbs all the way up to 105lbs, matching reps between the two. I superset with barbell curls, 4 sets here from 65lbs to 95lbs for 8 reps. From there it was tricep pushdowns-elbows flared, 3 sets at 150-160lbs for 8-10 superset with dumbbell hammer curls, 30lbs for 8-10 (super strict). Next two moves were single arm cross-body pushdowns, 3 sets at 45lbs for 10-12 superset with Free Motion cross-body curls, 3 sets at 60-70lbs for 10 reps. To finish em off, I alternated between resistance band straight arm pulses, 2 sets for 20 reps and dips to burnout with resistance band curls, 2 sets of 20 reps. It was a great workout in 45 minutes time. Very little rest between sets. I'm going to assume some soreness in the triceps and maybe a little in the biceps, nothing like my chest and abs from yesterday's workout. Odd thing is, my traps and rhomboids are extremely sore from yesterday's work.......that's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment