Ok, so it doesn't look like my goal of benching 360 is going to come to fruition. I felt good coming into today's workout but I topped out at 325. 10lb increase from the last time I tested my 1RM. Good, but not great. Even though my 2 month time frame is running out, I'll continue to press on. I had only 45 minutes to get chest and abs in before my next client so I did as much as time allowed with about 1 minute breathers. My abs were still pretty sore from Monday's workout so I didn't find the need to crush them again today. It worked out well given the time constraint that I was under. I would have preferred to get in another chest exercise today but ran out of time, but I gotta get that paper!
Flat bench 135x10, 225x5, 275x2, 295x1, 315x1, 325x1
Decline sit ups 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
Hammer Strength Incline Presses 180x10, 250x8, 270x7, 270x6
V-ups 20, 25, 30
Incline dumbbell flyes 40x10, 40x10
Flat dumbbell flyes 40x10, 40x10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment