Friday equals back day! Today seemed like the longest day ever and I must say I wanted to leave work so badly but I knew it would have been tough to get the motivation to get my workout in had I gone home. So I sucked it up and got er done.
Kipping pull ups 4 sets of 10
T bar rows 135x8, 135x8, 135x6
Free Motion hi row 100x10, 110x10, 120x10, 130x10
Free Motion reverse cable flyes 40x10, 40x10, 35x10, 35x10
Strict wide grip pull ups-wide grip 6, 5, 4
This last superset was done without any rest in between sets. I moved from the 1 arm rows right to the reverse dumbbell flyes and then back to the rows and so forth.
1 arm db rows 40x25, 40x20, 40x15
Bent over-reverse dumbbell flyes 20x12, 20x12
I'll take the weekends off from the weight training. I will get my cardio in from my football games provided that my knee holds up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment