So, I had some difficulties with posting my blog yesterday. I kept getting error reports for whatever reason so this will be a day behind and you'll have 2 posts today, rather than 1.
Yesterday called for chest and abs. I had to pull another 6:30AM workout and I'm starting to see a reoccurring theme here. One should not be working out before the sun comes up, but rather resting and recovering from the stress placed upon one's body from the day before! Unfortunately for me, this was going to be the only time to get it in so we must do, what we have to do. I planned on breaking the workout into a morning and evening split today so that I could do some GHD situps. That meant only one thing, GO HEAVY! I had an hour to work chest and chest only. I don't usually train this way anymore and it was a little weird just sitting around waiting for the next set. I pumped out some good weight on the Hammer Strength incline and flat bench. I definitely could have and SHOULD have gone heavier on the incline presses. After the first three sets, my should finally warmed up and 290 felt light. As for bench, I didn't expect to get the 315 for 1. I was looking for a spot but there wasn't anyone worth asking. I would have much rather buried myself under the bar than to ask some of the weirdos "working" out at that hour. Being the only Asian trainer there, I knew I would get it up for my reputation was on the line. I would have had to quit the gym if I wound up being "that guy" trying to do use more weight than he could actually handle. Needless to say, it went up rather smoothly. This could only be indicative of one thing, someone is getting stronger!!! The workout went a little something like this:
Hammer Strength incline press 90x10,180x8,230x5,250x5,270x5,290x5
1 arm DB presses 70x8 , 75x5 ,80x5
Bench 225x3, 275x1, 295x1, 315x1
Dips 25, 20
Free Motion Incline flyes 3 sets of 80x8
Flat DB flyes with leg raises 3 sets of 25x10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment