Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Monday, January 18, 2010

Back on the grind!


I'm back from Florida and a 4 day hiatus from the gym. I didn't prefer to take the break having been in a groove as of late but scheduling is hard to do when working around the brackets at Nationals. I picked up right where I left off and got in a solid 50 minutes of shoulder and ab work. Check it out!

Seated dumbbell presses 25x10, 50x10, 65x8, 70x8, 70x6 drop set 55x4
Dragon flags 6, 6, 6, 5, 5

Dumbbell laterals 20x12, 25x10, 30x8 drop set 20x5, 30x10
Hanging leg raises 15, 15, 15, 12

1 arm bent over cable raises 20x10, 15x12, 15x12
Side to side cable crunches 70x20, 85x20, 95x20
Cable crunches 70x10, 85x10, 105x10

Ab wheel rollouts 10, 10
Hypers 25x10, 25x10, 25x10

I did everything super strict today, with no cheat reps at all. I've been practicing the dragon flags and felt really strong here being able to go down deeper than the last time I did them. I'm usually really sore from these but I have a feeling that it won't be as bad this time around. On the menu for tomorrow is back, but I think I'm going to get in two workouts tomorrow. Weights in the morning and cardio in the afternoon/evening. 133 days til Memorial Day folks, better get your training right!

No comments:

Post a Comment