
I was JACKED up to get my swole on today! The thought of having to drive to Fitness First to get my workout in is a real drag, but I ALWAYS rock out once I get there. Perhaps it's the unfamiliar environment. I don't know anyone there and I keep to myself. That gym has a lot of posers sitting around chatting it up between sets. I think the extra motivation comes from the other trainers there that are always sizing me up when I walk in. Unfamiliar face on their turf sends the radar off I guess. Anyhow, I set up shop and got busy. I didn't get any footage on this b/c I'm sure that would have been really weird with those guys. I mean, they were already watching my every move as if I stole something so I chose not to record. As Crossfitters would say, here's the WOD (workout of the day).
If you're deciding to try this workout, remember, you're trying not to rest or as little as possible. Do 10 HSPU's and then immediately do 10 GHD sit ups then 9 HSPU's and then 9 sit ups and so forth.
HSPU's on 1.5 inch elevation 10,9,8,7,6,5
GHD sit ups with alt. hand touchdowns 10,9,8,7,6,5
Push presses with 95lbs 10,9,8,7,6,5
Hang leg raises 10,9,8,7,6,5
Hi pulls with 115lbs 10,9,8,7,6,5
Decline trunk twists with 25lb plate 10,9,8,7,6,5
Free Motion rev. flyes 40x15, 40x12, 40x12
L sits (seconds) 30, 25, 18
No comments:
Post a Comment