Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

REALLY?!?!


Come on mannnnn!More snow probably means another day at home tomorrow. I'll make the best of it though! At least it's not over the weekend for a change. Today was a more typical day in the life of Adam, in that I didn't have the luxury of being at home and having no agenda. All my meals were spaced out perfectly, whereas, on a regular work day, I am usually 8-9 hours without a break.

6AM Meal 1
----------
3 oz of pulled pork
Slider bun
BBQ sauce 32.5 pro, 36.25 carb, 13.75 fat, 402.75 cal

8AM Snack
---------
1/4 cup of cinnamon-splenda pecans 3 pro, 4 carb, 20 fat, 200 cal

9AM Meal 2
----------
Myoplex Deluxe MRP 53 pro, 28 carb, 4.5 fat, 330 cal

1:30PM Meal 3
-------------
6 oz of ground beef (93/7)
2 oz of Barilla angel hair pasta 44.5 pro, 38 carb, 14 fat, 445 cal

3PM Meal 4 Pre and Post workout
----------------------------------
Xtend
Syntha 6 44 pro, 30 carb, 12 fat, 490 cal


5:30PM Meal 6
-------------
Boboli 100% wheat pizza bread 3/6 15 pro, 66 carb, 7.5 fat, 360 cal
Chicken
Green peppers and onions
Tomato sauce

8:30PM Meal 7--Fontinas for dinner
----------
Filet Mignon
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Asparagus
1 Bud Light
1 Kamikaze shot

12:30AM Meal 8
-----------
Muscle Milk 20 pro, 10 carb, 4.5 fat, 160 cal

Projected Totals 267 pro, 306 carbs, 85 fat, 3060 cal
My Totals No idea given the substitutions I made! See
what happens when things are not in the norm,
DAMN IT!

I started today's back workout with 10 to 5 again with 225lb deadlifts and pull ups with a 1 minute break between sets. I followed it up with 55lb DB bent over rows with chin ups. I struggled with the chin ups in a major way and I'm realizing quickly that I need to improve here. Perhaps it's not a fair assessment when I always start with pull ups when I'm fresh rather than chin ups. Either way, the chin ups were kicking my ass! I finished up with rope pulls again. I love the squeeze I get with this movement. I don't really care too much about how much weight I'm pulling as I'm more focused on the mind muscle connection to get that squeeze.

225lb Deadlifts 10,9,8,7,6,5
Pull ups 10,9,8,7,6,5

55lb DB bent over rows 10,9,8,7,6,5
Chin ups 10,9,8,7,6,5

Rope pulls 90x15, 100x12, 100x10

No comments:

Post a Comment