Literally. I had a good night's sleep, on the couch, and felt like a million bucks this morning. Not sure what the deal was with yesterday but I'm glad it's gone. I was fortunate enough to have another cancellation in my schedule which allowed for a lot of time for my workout. I take full advantage of these kind of days for they don't come often.
The goal was to combine back, which I missed yesterday, with legs, which I shouldn't really be doing per the doctor's orders. It hasn't been feeling too bad lately so I tried a few things. Nothing crazy until the split burpees to pull ups. To my surprise there wasn't any swelling despite the fact that it did "catch" twice during my 4 rounds of the split burpees. They say "Pain is just weakness leaving the body," so I kept rolling on through all 48 reps.
I love days like today. Lots of energy and free time equals productivity! I went for a run again-2 miles, low intensity and a 10 mph Tabata treadmill. I'd say I'm really pushing the envelope with how good this knee felt post workout today, but the bigger the risk, the bigger the reward and the biggest risk, is the risk not taken! Justified??????? Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment