
After finishing up yesterday's workout, I had worries that I didn't work hard enough. Boy was I wrong! I woke up this morning to feel incredible soreness throughout my body, particularly my rhomboids and legs. My lower back is sore as well but I knew that was forthcoming given the deadlifts and all the damn shoveling. In any event, today is legs and despite being a little sore in the lower extremities, I promised myself that the show must go on. Well, I broke that promise. I decided to shovel and it took much longer than anticipated. After doing the driveway and then the front stoop and sidewalk, I was SPENT!
8:30AM Meal 1
-------------
Egg whites (8oz)
1/4 cup grits 28 pro, 29 carb, .5 fat, 255 cal
11AM Meal 2
-----------
Sweet bun 1.5 pro, 14 carb, 1.5 fat, 125 cal
12:30PM Meal 3
-----------
Chipotle seasoned chicken breast(6oz)
7.4oz of rice 41 pro, 69 carb, 3 fat, 571 cal
3PM Meal 4
-------------
Turkey burger
7.4oz of rice
Cinnamon-splenda pecans 44 pro, 74 carb, 26 fat, 690 cal
6PM Meal 5
-------------
Ham, egg white, and cheese sandwich
on 100% whole wheat 28 pro, 26 carb, 9 fat, 310 cal
Syntha 6 shake-1 scoop 22 pro, 15 carb, 6 fat, 200 cal
9:30PM Meal 6 Post Shoveling (No leg workout)
---------------------------------------------
Optimum Whey 1.5 scoops
Xtend 36 pro, 6 carb, 2.25 fat, 285 cal
10PM Meal 7
-----------
Lean Cuisine 3 meat pizza
Muscle Milk 42 pro, 65 carb, 13.5 fat, 550 cal
Projected totals 267 pro, 306 carb, 85 fat, 3060 cal
My totals 242.5 pro, 298 carb, 61.75 fat, 2986 cal
No comments:
Post a Comment