Today had to be one of THE longest days in recent memory! I was dragging ass all day and the day was creeping. I came home, ate, took a nap, then woke up late for a home client at 4. Yesterday's workout was awesome but today I feel like crap so I took the day off. No reason to push the envelope. I'll get a good night's sleep and train back and legs tomorrow. Ordinarily, I would never do this combo together but legs will be light considering I have my MRI Thursday.
I have a feeling the main contributing factor to my pounding headache might be nutrition i.e. lack of carbs. I am trying to stay committed to the no carbs after the 6 but it is grueling. I've said it time in and time out, my body handles carbs exceptionally well so I can't justify why I am doing this no carb after 6 thing. My body does feel much leaner and tighter since doing this on Sunday and Monday night but it may not be worth it in the end. Well, I'm going to stick with it for tonight. I'll hit the sack early since 4:45 comes pretty fast. I'll be back up and running tomorrow with good footage from the workout.
Paik, OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment