Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Exhausted!

My first workout in Paik's Pain Factory was pretty anticlimactic. I hate having interruptions in my workouts, it F's my groove up. I pretty much ran through a very quick chest, arms, and ab routine with no real structure. I had this twinge in the outer part of my pec going into my shoulder that didn't allow for a full range of motion on my pressing movements. I knew I had a lot of snow to shovel so I bailed on my workout early and went to work with my shovel. I have a driveway big enough to fit 4 small cars so I had my work cut out for me. I finished up my workout around 2:45, took my post workout shake and aminos and got my game face on. I spent 3 hours in that mess. Glad that's over. My biceps got a lot of work so I took time to do tricep push ups periodically to give my tris some work. My neighbor caught me doing push ups and told me I was crazy. Can't work one and not work the other. I'll sleep good tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment