Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Friday, February 5, 2010

Round 2


The second considerable snow storm of the year has arrived as predicted/expected! I worked a half of a half day and came home to a garage full of steel. This picture shows what I was dealing with before I went in and assembled all of my newly acquired equipment. The flooring is taking forever due to my obsession of wanting to put a giant "P" in the flooring for Paik Performance! I have a feeling that you won't even be able to see my creative artwork since space is limited and I have a lot of equipment to find places for. I'll find out soon enough.

As for the workout, no, I still have not had a chance to catch up from missing yesterday's workout. I may venture out to our local Italian restaurant for dinner so this workout is going to happen really late tonight. I can't fall behind ANOTHER day. I'm pretty annoyed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment