
I'm FREEEE!!!! The plow finally came and I tried to hit up the gym for a change of scenery from my home but the gym was CLOSED! So what's a man to do in that situation? EAT! Linds and I stopped at Crisp and Juicy and indulged in some rotisserie chicken, plaintains, and black beans and rice. It was delish. I came home and got my lift on in my cold ass garage. It was a pretty half ass workout to be honest. I felt pretty sluggish and that's probably due to the fact that I was a slug for the past couple days. It was such a bizarre week that I'm not worried that today's workout was sub-par. No worries here. The snow is gone and we're back to normalcy soon. Then the countdown begins to the babymoon and then Memorial Day. Stoked!
Oh, more thing. I'm no longer go to calculate all totals for my diet. That crap takes a lot of time, and that's something that I just can't afford to be burning up on crunching numbers.
9AM Meal 1
----------
2 Pancakes (100g total)
Scrabbled edggs (5 egg whites, 1 whole)
12:45PM Meal 3
--------------
PBJ on 1 slice on 100% whole wheat
1:30AM Meal 2
--------------
Rotisserie chicken
Plaintains
Black beans and rice
Small side salad w/2tbsp of italian
5:30PM Meal 3 Postworkout
----------------------
Syntha 6 shake-2 scoops
Xtend
Small serving of black beans and rice
8:45PM Meal 5
-------------
Turkey burger
Rice
PM Meal 6
----------
Muscle Milk
Workout
-------
Flat DB bench 55x10, 65x10, 75x8, 100x6, 90x6
Leg extensions 45x20, 45x20, 45x20, 45x20
Incline DB press 75x8, 85x6, 85x6, 85x6
DB RDL's 4 sets of 65x10
Dips 20, 20
Lunges 8, 12
No comments:
Post a Comment