Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day

Despite all the days off work from all the snow, I'm so relieved that today was Friday. One thing is for sure, it didn't feel like Friday. After putting in a full day's work from 6-2:30, without breaks, I must say that the most troublesome part with today was not having the ability to eat. I've grown accustomed to eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours while sitting at home for the past couple days and I feel leaner and my muscles feel much fuller with the high protein consumption.

With the lack of calorie consumption throughout today, I felt compelled to make today my cheat day. I knew I would find myself in this situation so I planned Valentine's Day dinner tonight as well. I had the urge to venture off my diet for a meal so coupling it with the "holiday" allowed me to kill two birds with one stone. That way, I can keep on track and not have to face the consequences and repercussions of having two cheat days in three days. After what I consumed at Ruth Chris, I could afford to not eat all day tomorrow. There was enough butter on my ribeye to butter a whole loaf of bread. Blehhh!

I did manage to rock out a pretty decent arm and abs workout. I got very short clips from the WOD depicted one set of each of the supersets.

No comments:

Post a Comment