


This snowpocalypse or snowmaggedon is a HUGE pain in the ass. I hope it'll be cleared up for work on Monday. No work, means no $$. I ventured out for dinner last night with friends with plans of coming back early to get a late night lift. Oh yea, that did NOT happen. 4 beers and 3 shots later, I was ready for bed! I ran home and then began shoveling at midnight. Word to the wise, do not perform any strenuous activity (i.e. shoveling) while intoxicated as it will make you feel sick with a quickness. I felt like puking, but I was trying to shovel as fast as possible so that could have been the reason. Seeing how I am not going anywhere for the next couple days, there's no reason why I won't get back on track. I'll post pics of my new gym here soon. In the meantime, tune into Danish Crossfit Open, through 4 rounds, Blair is kicking ass and taking names.
No comments:
Post a Comment