

Shoulders and abs today AGAIN at 6:45 in the F-ing morning! I've been feeling as if my body has been battling on the onset of a cold / flu. I feel fine today but yesterday, not so much. The workout was nice and smooth. Getting footage was a real pain and a lot of the stuff I did get, I can't use b/c there's some employee walking in the background. What a waste of time setting the camera up. I could've gotten more in had I not had to worry about getting the camera set up. I'll tell you one thing, my abs are sore already from the L sits and extended planks. The L sits were so intense that my abs almost cramped up during each of the sets. I've messed around with these before but never held them til failure. Try these, they are NO JOKE! Everything else was good. I'm in the midst of making some changes in my schedule soon. I have to work smarter not longer. With that said, I should be able to devote more time to my training. I long for the days back in college where I could get my lift on without time constraints. Nowadays, every workout is a race against the clock.
Push presses 95x5, 115x6, 135x5, 155x4, 175x3
L sits til failure
Cable laterals with the cuff 32.5x10, 37.5x10, 37.5x8
Hanging leg raises 15, 15, 15
Incline F.A.R.'s 55x8, 55x8
Extended planks til failure
Bent over laterals 20x10, 20x8
Laterals 20x8, 20x8
No comments:
Post a Comment