Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Monday, February 22, 2010

85 minutes...

is how long it took me to get through today's workout. No time constraints, so I took my jolly sweet a@@ time to do shoulders, abs, and calves. I had fun with this workout despite it's difficulty level. I almost forgot how great of a workout is to be had given ample time.

Nothing really proved to be too difficult but the toes to bar was a first for me. The HSPU's were tougher than expected in the 10,8,6,4,2. I'm wondering how/if these HSPU's have effected my dumbbell shoulder presses. I feel like I haven't done then in forever. Next Monday, I'll give them a shot to see if my strength has gone up at all.

The rest of the workout was solid. I just have to keep up with my nutrition and I'll be set. No carbs tonight so dinner will be egg whites, ham, and some fat free cheese with chipotle hot sauce. Muscle Milk right before bed.

Only 98 days left til Memorial Day! YES, I'm still counting. Maybe only just over a month til Spring Break if I can just pull the trigger on somewhere to go before my baby boy is delivered. It'll be a while before I go on vacation once he arrives, so I mine as well go somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment