Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Hold Yourself to a Higher Standard

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Plyos for upper too!

Rise and shine, this week's early morning workout is chest and abs. I attempted to leave earlier this morning but still managed to get to the gym with only 45 minutes to work with. I made the best of it though. Incline presses with rope crunches, decline cable presses with hanging leg raises with a 4lb med ball, and then plyo push ups with double crunches. This was fun as I have never gone back and forth between two different box heights (12" and 18" boxes). If you try this, be sure that you're not too far away from the box. You don't want to eat the floor.

Incline bench 135x10, 185x8, 205x6, 225x5, 225x5
Rope crunches 4 sets of 130x15

LF decline cable press 47.5x10, 52.5x8, 57.5x6
Hanging leg raises (4lb med ball) 3 sets of 15

Plyo push ups 12, 12, 12
Double crunches 3 sets of 4x12

2 comments:

  1. what happened to the video? so short today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty crowded and I didn't have much time so I had to focus on getting the workout in. I also kind of figured that it gets boring watching me do basic lifts like the bench press right? You tell me. I can make them long again but not trying to bore everyone.

    ReplyDelete